Friday, August 26

booze, meat, and galactic conquest

Currently I am at Dan's house where he is having his HOTDOG PARTY, a celebration of his 21 years of existentance. He and I gathered a wide array of toppings: guacamole, sour cream, ketchup, mustard, chocolate and berry syrups, chili, weiner sauce, onion, cole slaw, and peppers. The whole thing was an idea he had after watching a hot dog documentary on PBS. Lovely.

After the arrival of Nate, and later on Nate's brother and girlfriend, we started a massive game of Star Wars monopoly. I bowed out early on, after spending money as if I actually had some to acquire my favorite side of the board.

Yesterday Dad and I put an offer on a 1997 Nissan Sentra, but we backed out today because of some rot where the door meets the car, and from a dream that I think was supposed to be a premonition.

I have to leave now, because my ride is leaving. Dan is not my ride, BECAUSE HE IS DRUNK!!! YAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home