Thursday, May 26

fill-oot turned weird. and FUN.

This is fill-oot was stolen from Sara's Livejournal and has been edited from the original instruction of "Name 20 of your friends," because I do not have 20 friends.

Name 5 family members, the last 5 people you encountered, 5 fictional characters, and 5 famous/ historical (or the weatherman :)) people:
1. Jeff
2. Greg
3. Feanor
4. Gram
5. Janis
6. Dan
7. Prof. Castiglione
8. the guy who sat next to me in ethics
9. Dorinne
10. the honey dew lady
11. King Graham of Daventry
12. Garfield the cat
13. Danny Tanner (Fullhouse)
14. Anakin Skywalker
15. Mr. Peabody
16. Ian McCulloch
17. Kevin Lemanowicz
18. Shelley Long
19. Siouxsie
20. Plato

Who is #8 going out with? No idea, but an image of a small blond springs to mind.
Is #9 a boy or a girl? A girl.
Would #11 and #2 make a cute couple? Not at all. Greg isn't macho enough for Graham, and it would be bad for Daventry politics.
How about #18 and #4? Gram and Shelley Long... could work if Gram were thirty years younger and was involved in a feminist movement bizarre enough to sway her tight values.
What grade is #17 in? He graduated college long ago and became the weatherman.
When was the last time you talked to #12? I can't say that I've ever talked to Garfield. Maybe at him... like 13 years ago.
What is #6's favorite band? AFI
Does #1 have any siblings? Myself and #20
Would you ever date #3? That might be too much like that movie where Bill Murray walks around with a gold fish in a bag. Feanor is a Siamese fighting fish, after all.
Would you ever date #7? Sure, those small Italian guys with a preoccupation with peeing really turn me on... so NO.
Is #16 single? I have no idea
What's #15's last name? Peabody, and I don't think he has a first name.
What's #10's middle name? I don't know her personally. Lynn? Maria? Honeydew?
What's #5's favorite thing to do? She sings.
Is #13 hot? HAHAHAHA. So sayeth the weirdest poem I've ever read.
Would #14 and #19 make a good couple? They'd always argue about what REALLY makes a dark person.
What school does #20 go to? He founded the Academy.
Tell me a random fact about #11? He can swim if you press =.
And #3? He's a lot more depressed than most extremely purple fish.
Have you ever had a crush on #15? Oh, who hasn't had a crush on Mr. Peabody. How could one not get turned on at all the Sherman-slavery? "Sherman, the way-back!" "Yes, Mr. Peabody." :-P hehe
Where does #9 live? With Anthony, wherever that is.
What's #4's favorite color? Blue, I think.
Would you make out with #14? But of course! Dan would understand that I couldn't pass up a once in a lifetimem experience.
Are #5 & #6 best friends? They are amiable towards one another.
Does #7 like #20? Wow, what a match! I should hope that the philosophy professor likes Plato.
Does #8 like #19? I doubt it.
How did you meet #2? We have the same mother. And father. Oh, and we've lived together for near 18 years.
How did you meet #18? I've really only ever seen her on "Cheers."
Does #10 have any pets? Maybe yes, maybe no. All I can say is that the Honeydew Bear is scarce on the products these days.
Is #12 older than you? By about ten years, I think.
Have oral relations with #3? Actually, yes. I do talk to my fish.
Is #17 the sexiest person alive? If meteorology were sex appeal... but no, that's impossible. :)
Does #2 have any cute siblings? Just me. har har.
What about #16? I'm not even sure what he looks like. The pictues are always vague, in the post-punky sort of way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home