Saturday, May 7

The Wonderfully Wild and Wacky Wonka-rrific Adventures of A Lying Blogger Who Has No Such Wonderfully Wild and Wacky Wonkarrific Adventures

I've gotten spam from people/ bots with some rather strange fake names. At least, I hope they're fake. Today, I got an e-mail with a fake name that beats even the laughable monikers of Bungay Griffon and Florine Slaughter.
...
...
...
...
...
Tangs S. Camelopedia
...
Repeat:
Tangs S. Camelopedia

I'm sure the Camelopedia family is very proud of their Tangs and Tangs' wonderful career as an evil spam-sender.

Speaking of careers of evil spam-sending... actually, tomorrow I have an interview of sorts at Contempo coffee. I'm extremely nervous. There is some deficiency, some intangible trait I do not possess, which prevents me from having a job for longer than six months. For the sake of Jeffrey, for the sake of showing them I can do it, and for the sake of having money, I have to try. As far as jobs go, I think this could be a good one, and I think I made a good impression on the owner-guy (whom I must start referring to by his actual name if I am to work for him), but I have little confidence in this matter. Dan is probably right, and I have no reason to be nervous or lacking in confidence. My other two jobs had unlucky endings. It was partly me, yes, but partly circumstance as well. No reason I can't run a cash register, clean stuff, and know how to make buttloads of coffee drinks, right?

In other news, I need to sleep at some point so I can be chipper and, um, coherent for tomorrow. Not to mention capable to driving. Sure, the chances of sleep actually happening are slim, but I have to log off now and drink some warm milk, do something relaxing, count sheep, whatever.

Counting sheep never has worked for me. I always imagine them polka dotted, or wearing silly clothes, or being made entirely of peanut butter, and I get too giggly too sleep.

Ciao, Adieu, and many foreign closings I don't know the words for,
Kris- "I hate journal entries which close like letters." -tin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home