Sunday, March 26

Again and again I tell them, but still no one seems to understand that I am three credits behind, not an entire semester. I went into my third year as a junior with sixty credits, not as some sort of residual sophomore. Those missing three credits are from the philosophy course I dropped last semester because it wasn't going to help my GPA. I will likely be at RIC four and a half years not because I am behind, but because RIC administration is so inept. How many times do I have to explain to people that I took summer classes AND started out college a few credits ahead?

Today I typed at 83 WPM. I'm impressed. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now today, type at 84 heh heh heh

-=Starlix=-

March 27, 2006 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home