Sunday, February 19

objects

Oh, and I thought it was funny that the new Spyware destroyer, Ad-Aware SE, lists "Objects Recognized, Objects Igored, and New Critical Objects." Hehe. Maybe you have to have suffered through a literary theory class to get that?

Books I've purchased recently:
-The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien Yeah, I already have a few copies... but the covers were really pretty.
-The Everything Learning Latin Book by Richard E. Prior (not the comedian)
-Fiction Writer's Brainstormer by James V. Smith Jr.
-Ovid- Selected Poems
-The Provinces of the Roman Empire by Theodore Mommsen
-Exercise Your Mind by B. Alexis Castorri and Jane Heller
-Get a Grip on Philosophy by Neil Turnbull

Number of Shoelaces I've purchased recently:
-Eighteen. That's nine pairs.

Number of record stores I've called about anything by The Vapors:
-Ten. No Vapors!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home