Sunday, August 13

a happy replacement for my planned entry

Control, the Ian Curtis movie, will be coming out next year and all the people who matter (widow, former bandmates, etc.) have given their approval. New Order will be composing the soundtrack, performing as Joy Division for the first time since they truly were Joy Division. As of now, the official site has nothing of use on it, but its existence makes me happy.

I haven't been this excited about an upcoming movie since I found out that The Lord of the Rings would be filmed. If the movie makes it into theaters in the USA, I will go see it on opening night. I will be first in line, with Dan in second smuggling microwaved popcorn in his trench coat, wearing the Joy Division shirt I will have purchased just for the occasion, even if it only plays in select theaters that I will have difficulty finding.

More info:
http://www.neworderonline.com/News/News.aspx?NewsID=1260
http://www.neworderonline.com/News/News.aspx?NewsID=1258

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home